H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
08/11/14 02:57 PM
Ferguson

Drug dealers and gang bangers can kill People and not a damn person sees anything, remembers anything, and no one is outraged. A cop kills a dude trying to snatch his gun and suddenly 200 people can remember every detail down to the officers shoe size.........outrage everywhere, and they loot like crazy. I would level that QT building and leave a concrete slab with the QT sign. Let them bastards get their gas, 40oz, and flavored smokes somewhere else

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/11/14 03:18 PM
Re: Ferguson

Same folks complained because nobody will build grocery stores in their neighbor hoods.

Uncle Charlie was all about getting the county and city to merge.. He was there yesterday telling em "ITS ALL GOOD"..

SO merge North city and North County .... merge south west city into the county..

then bring the border patrol in!

H2ODOG
08/11/14 03:43 PM

They wonder why no one wants to have a business there..........and this should be a big reminder to them. Everyone it's brought up.......someone should show tem a picture of QT on fire and walk away.

Just like the Hazelwood Central game we play at later this year. There is a reason it's a Saturday DAY game. They don't have lights for starters, but they also don't want people down there after dark. Detroit and New Orleans are a couple big city examples of the same crap.

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/11/14 04:06 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but there is a couple o block area in Columbia where I might not be to popular either..though relatively small by comparison...

Wonder if our resident school teacher is marching arm in arm through Meacham Park today..

H2ODOG
08/11/14 04:55 PM

Douglas Park is where the hood rats like to shoot 50-11 bullets at each other............but never seem to hit anything. They like to branch out every now and then to another area, but Douglas Park is the place to veto watch a modern day can't hit chit gun battle. They haven't started looting or burning chit down yet. Even they know a man has to get some smokes and some liquor. It's a long enough walk as it is. No need making life more difficult.

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/11/14 05:44 PM

Kumbaya my lord.....Kumbaya.

griffin

rb.
(member)
08/11/14 06:53 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Kumbaya my lord.....Kumbaya.

griffin

The location in your avatar kind of says it all don't ya think? I hope those folks get through this. If there are no charges against the officer they'll probably go nuts again up there.

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/11/14 07:43 PM

Some " group " from Ferguson has already issued a series of demands. Of course they're unreasonable, so when they are not met they'll have all the excuse they need to go Banzai again.

Good ol' Al Sharpton is holding a rally this evening. You know he'll stir the pot until it boils over.

Clayton was a very strange place today.

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/12/14 10:25 AM

I see there was a sympathetic protest at Shoe Carnival in South StL too.. go figure....

My favorite interview was the lady that said the looters weren't from Ferguson.. they be coming from Jennings and dellwood "and such" giving us a bad name...

sptsman
(member)
08/12/14 12:04 PM

That cop probably wishes he called in sick Saturday. He is rat-forked regardless of the outcome. If the shooting is determined to be justified and no disciplinary actions or criminal charges are filed, the locals will want him skewered anyway. He may work in law enforcement again but it damn sure won't be in Ferguson. At least not if he values his life.

If he did go overboard and they do go after him, in any way, he's going to be the next George Zimmerman. At that point, the best he can hope for is to survive whatever legal issues he faces and then move out of state.

Here is my prediction: He will never do any time for any of this and they will riot some more when that reality hits them. That will be very soon, when they announce there will be no charges or much later, after a trial, where he is acquitted. Either way, more chit is going to be broken and more things will burn. We'll probably even see another dead body or two out of this.

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/12/14 01:23 PM

You folks just don't understand! Let DeAndre explain it to you:
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/11/video-protester-justifies-the-looting-in-ferguson/

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/12/14 11:05 PM

And I thought YESTERDAY was a strange day in Clayton.

Today made it seem like a kindergarten field trip.

Deadeye
(member)
08/13/14 07:28 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
And I thought YESTERDAY was a strange day in Clayton.

Today made it seem like a kindergarten field trip.

How about today brother

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/13/14 08:39 PM

I was out of Clayton for a good chunk of the day. When I WAS there, it was calm. ( compared to yesterday )

But, security is mighty tight.

We have a big ass list of derelict houses to board up in some of the finest neighborhoods in N. county. Nobody is going up there this week.

wuchangAdministrator
(spiritual advisor and gatekeeper to the Spirit World)
08/13/14 09:16 PM

After working at the County Admin for 26 years before escaping, I can tell you that............

the true weirdness takes place inside the building

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/13/14 10:00 PM

I have a hard time disagreeing with you, Bill. But this was a bit more widespread. You know where our shops are, and security in that building is still tighter than Dick's hatband.

No one I talked to yesterday had ever seen anything like it in Clayton. They seemed ready to declare Marshall Law.

wuchangAdministrator
08/14/14 12:20 AM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
I have a hard time disagreeing with you, Bill. But this was a bit more widespread. You know where our shops are, and security in that building is still tighter than Dick's hatband.

No one I talked to yesterday had ever seen anything like it in Clayton. They seemed ready to declare Marshall Law.

Martial law?

I don't doubt it for a minute.The Democrat chickens have come home to roost in so many ways.

You notice that Charlie, Mike Jones, Gary Earls and the other henchmen have been pretty absent since the election and after Charlie's magic act fell flat with the real hood rats.

Steve Stenger probably realizes he needs to lay low and Bob McCullough can rely on citing the legal process which the hood rats only know from the other side of the bars.

Considering the usual 'security' or lack of same.....I imagine Dick's hatband seems pretty tight

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/14/14 10:37 AM

DMR .. to quote your boss

"ITS ALL GOOD!"

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/14/14 10:42 AM

Btw, I hear that the Ferguson "street demonstrations" have done more for gun sales than OBama...

Lots of the new is pizzy.. but this morning, they showed corn row jones lighting a molotov cork and the reporter the saying "I think he hit a police offer in the head with it."

Bull chit.. he should have asked the idjiot his name on camera for evidence.. he probably would have told them...

I played golf last night at Normandy...I normally drive past UMSL and up Lucky Hunt to get to I70... Last night I tool the alternate I170 route...

wuchangAdministrator
08/14/14 11:16 AM

Halfie

Fort Wu is about 3 miles from Chambers and W Florissant but we haven't been down Chambers in years...
2 blocks to 367 and 1 mile to 270 and the world is our oyster

Castlepoint is across 367 but it has been quiet---they must have recv'd some good blow and are chillin

Some might find this of interest

about 6 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5f0mVn0HH6U#t=0

fastman
(member)
08/14/14 12:48 PM

Isn,t Surrey Lane & the ol Riverview High School on Chambers?????

The brutha has a point in the vid

rb.
(member)
08/14/14 01:03 PM

I think they were off of Chambers fsstman.

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/14/14 03:55 PM

Wu, maybe you and foots oughta tunnel toward each other, so you have an escape route!

Btw, even the Post has pictures of the idjiots lighting the Molotov cork...

my bad, they were probably just starting a BBQ...

And dont forget "Its all good!".

dabsAdministrator
()
08/14/14 05:06 PM

And in come the Black Panthers....reportedly.

I don't see why the economy is not actually thriving in North County - it seems to be packed full of opportunists

...and, when looking at the Reverend Sharpton - don't it look like someone photoshopped a three times life sized head onto a 4 year old body?

wuchangAdministrator
08/14/14 06:10 PM

Quote:

dabs said:
And in come the Black Panthers....reportedly.

I don't see why the economy is not actually thriving in North County - it seems to be packed full of opportunists

...and, when looking at the Reverend Sharpton - don't it look like someone photoshopped a three times life sized head onto a 4 year old body?

Plywood vendors are doing bang up business on W Florissant and replacement glass orders are going sky high

No worries--

POTUS,Jay Nixon and Senator Clairol have spoken and peace,brotherhood,puppies, unicorns and rainbows will be arriving in Ferguson by nightfall

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/14/14 06:30 PM

FOLKS.... ITS ALL GOOD....

THAT'S THE WORD OUT OF THE COUNTY EXEC OFFICE!

PLYWOOD, GLASS AND GUNS.... BEST LIQUOR SALES ARE UP TOO!

wuchangAdministrator
08/14/14 06:30 PM

However Congressman Lacey Clay has been invisible.....must not be any of his voters in the area

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/14/14 08:35 PM

I don't think those folks are the voting type, Bill.

There's another protest set for tomorrow in Clayton. I hope to be miles from there.

It will be interesting to see how the troopers handle the situation tonight.

HAUS
(member for now)
08/14/14 08:37 PM

i'm heading to Florissant tomorrow.

is there anything I need to be aware of??

Oh wait, nevermind. I'm heading to Florissant Colorado, population 25.

wuchangAdministrator
08/14/14 10:38 PM

Quote:

HAUS said:
i'm heading to Florissant tomorrow.

is there anything I need to be aware of??

Oh wait, nevermind. I'm heading to Florissant Colorado, population 25.

Anything you need to know?

Don't get caught bringing any blunts back-- "medical" condition or not

HAUS
(member for now)
08/15/14 12:48 AM

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/15/14 11:15 AM

Our Governor just hiked up his skirt and tried to be CLAIRSKIL TWO..

"We must also safeguard the rights of Missourians to peaceful assembly."

Give him a shield and a helmet and make him stand there for 8 hours.. he might reconsider who is "peacefully assembling"...

rb.
(member)
08/15/14 01:21 PM

They just named Officer Darren Wilson as the officer who shot the kid in Ferguson. When the chief made the announcement he also tied the kid to a robbery at a nearby store and the crowd got pretty pissed at that. This deal is not going away anytime soon.

sptsman
(member)
08/15/14 02:29 PM

Quote:

rb. said:
They just named Officer Darren Wilson as the officer who shot the kid in Ferguson. When the chief made the announcement he also tied the kid to a robbery at a nearby store and the crowd got pretty pissed at that. This deal is not going away anytime soon.

That is not possible. He was just strolling along on the way to his grandma-ma's house.

Here is the next narrative from the mobs. "Since when is stealing a few smokes from a store a reason to shoot and kill a kid?..."

I really hope this officer followed protocol and procedures as best he could. He's cooked either way but it would be very telling to see that the stories being spread for the last few days were complete fabrications and all of this was caused by some lying eyewitnesses. My guess is the truth is somewhere in the middle with the kids being young thieves and thugs in training meeting up with cop that went one step too far in his actions...

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/15/14 02:47 PM

The KC side just dont understand

"its all good"....

The brown shirts are gone... The State Popo has made everyone Happy Happy Happy...

I wouldn't make reservations at the Ferguson Brewery tonite.

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/15/14 04:16 PM

Can anyone explain to me what is up with the dude who manages to get some camera time in all the press conferences . . . what the stuffed animals with ropes and strings around their necks and chains? what is that about?

wuchangAdministrator
08/15/14 04:41 PM

Quote:

Paul Dallas said:
Can anyone explain to me what is up with the dude who manages to get some camera time in all the press conferences . . . what the stuffed animals with ropes and strings around their necks and chains? what is that about?

chains = slavery

ropes on stuffed animals = lynching

Said citizen was a bit put off when he went to Clayton for a demonstration and was told to loose the chains since they could be used as a weapon.......

and were therefore banned at public parades or demonstrations by a city ordinance

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/15/14 04:51 PM

Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

rb. said:

That is not possible. He was just strolling along on the way to his grandma-ma's house.

Here is the next narrative from the mobs. "Since when is stealing a few smokes from a store a reason to shoot and kill a kid?..."

Pretty close! Here is a quote from the article below:

"I am incensed," Laura Keys, 50, told The St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I can't believe this is the tactic they are using, bringing up a robbery to make the victim look like he was the person who created this whole mess."

From this report:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/08/15/fer...bbery-connected

sptsman
(member)
08/15/14 05:11 PM

The "black leadership" will put up a straw-man like this because they know the rank and file mob people will bite on it and run with it. They will decry the white man's belief that every robber and j-walker should be shot in the middle of the street. Never mind that nobody thinks that and nobody supports that. You can't be bothered with facts, when there is a new target to vandalize, loot and burn down.

Anybody want to take bets on the life expectancy of that store that got robbed? How about the guy working, does he have a prayer? I'll give the mob about 24 hours before they have that place in the headlines again, for one reason or another (likely showing it burn down).

wuchangAdministrator
08/15/14 05:17 PM

No wallet
No problem

wuchangAdministrator
08/15/14 05:43 PM

Excerpt From the PD latest email blast

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime...d628d0be04.html

Headline
Dooley looking into special prosecutor for Michael Brown shooting case
Quote:

Nixon said the investigation isn't changed by the information about the robbery.

"Nothing should deter figuring out how and why Michael Brown was killed," Nixon said. "There are a lot of steps between now and when justice is served. And there are going to be a lot of bounces along the way."

Thursday night, McCulloch blasted Nixon's decision to remove the St. Louis County Police Department as the lead agency overseeing security in Florissant. Patricia Washington, a chief aid to County Executive Charlie Dooley, said Friday morning Dooley was highly disappointed with McCulloch.

I think it's unfortunate that Mr. McCulloch would insert himself in that manner,” Washington said, arguing that establishing stability in the protest area should be a top priority of everyone.

“It should not be a turf war,” Washington said.

St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay also criticized McCulloch for his comments yesterday.

Just after 10:50 a.m. Slay tweeted "For the record. I believe that the county prosecutor's remarks were ill-timed and wrong."

We can stop everything now

Dooley (Its All Good) and Saint Francis Slay have spoken

McCulloch was going to present this to a grand jury which is standard legal procedure (and thereby wash his hands of all of this)

I imagine the bus will have more than a normal amount of folks under it by days end

Deadeye
(member)
08/15/14 06:02 PM

No belt

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/15/14 06:30 PM

Stay tuned.....this is the best look at St. Louis County politics you will ever have....these forkers will eat each other before this is over.

griffin

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/15/14 06:54 PM

Griffin,
Your presence has been requested on ADT to summarize the situation for the Arkie's. Foots and I tried but I am sure you will do it better..

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/15/14 07:14 PM

Not interested. I'm happy to be on the sideline for a change.

There is a young Police Officer who will soon be in ANOTHER fight for his life.......and he's likely to be left to the wolves from what I can see.

This has the potential to get really ugly......tonight will be a good barometer on just how ugly.

fastman
(member)
08/15/14 07:33 PM

Anyone hear David Hoech on glen beck???
If not you can google David Hoech & find the interview.
Worth the 6 + mnutes of yer time.

David strolled into downtown Ferguson the other nite & told the po po he was gonna talk the the crowd.

Po po said no.
David said he was & did.

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/15/14 07:43 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Not interested. I'm happy to be on the sideline for a change.

There is a young Police Officer who will soon be in ANOTHER fight for his life.......and he's likely to be left to the wolves from what I can see.

This has the potential to get really ugly......tonight will be a good barometer on just how ugly.

Griff,
Has it caused any "unrest" in your neck of the woods? Or have the good people of MP traveled north to get their fair share?

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/15/14 08:30 PM

I Agree with Griff.

Pairing the latest news and photos with the fact that it's Friday means tonight may be a doozey.

Now State Patrol is pissed because they didn't expect the pics and video to be released. Their " peaceful " evening last night may turn sour.

From what I hear, last night wasn't at all what they are portraying. Three police cars damaged, and three officers injured, (one female officer took a brick to the head )along with a civilian woman shot by another civilian.

They are telling outright lies about the situation up there. Quite a shocker, huh ?

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/15/14 08:35 PM

What the media not giving an honest portrayal of events?

Next you will tell me that a large part of the reaction of the involved elected officials is politically motivated!

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/15/14 09:10 PM

But, wouldn't you think they'd be better at hiding it ?

rb.
(member)
08/15/14 09:59 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:

Bro they ain't that fuggin smart.....Nixon is a dumass

wuchangAdministrator
08/15/14 10:10 PM

Quote:

rb. said:
Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:

Bro they ain't that fuggin smart.....Nixon is a dumass

and a gentle giant

rb.
(member)
08/15/14 11:21 PM

Smp on that one

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/16/14 12:45 PM

That certainly worked better last evening, didn't it?

dabsAdministrator
()
08/16/14 12:48 PM

I been pretty quiet on this but I just saw the clip of Nixon on the news for like the 5th time...

...how the hell can he make the comment that "a young man was killed and an officer was involved in that. There is a great deal of energy....appropriate....Real energy by the citizens."

And is it domino'ing...you betcha it is. Saw a debate started on Facebook by an elected official in the Blue Springs area questioning why the Blue Springs Police Department needs an armored vehicle, automatic weapons and camouflage. Says that is military and not peacekeeping and is seriously considering legislation to take it all away from them and already had an offer from one of her peers to cosponsor it....

....meanwhile in Mayberry, Otis is letting himself into the cell because he had two drinks with dinner

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/16/14 01:19 PM

Dabs who was the elected official? I am very interested living in that 'burb..

Did you hear that the Mayor of Berkeley MO ordered his staff to put Flags at half-mast for "the victim"? Wow! Lets honor a thief! And secondly he does not have the power to do it - only the President or Governor of a state has the authority.

Funny how that didn't get media coverage?

dabsAdministrator
()
08/16/14 01:51 PM

Well...it was started by Sheila Solon....A State Representative from Blue Springs. I saw it because someone I am friends with commented on it.

Went back a minute ago to find it since you asked and couldn't find it but went into his friend list and was able to find her based upon the photo in her profile pic...couldn't tell you who the other representative was that was the "possible" cosponsor but the entire post seems to gone now.

Edit: being the post now appears to be gone - I do want to say I don't actually remember for sure if she actually stated in the original post she was considering legislation to remove it but that was mentioned a few replies into the post....factual reporting only from AM DABS1090.

The original post had their armored vehicle referred to as their "tank" which someone corrected quickly but the post probably had 50 replies last night and most agreed LEO'S do not need military equipment.

Comments ran from "they need to be taken away so something like Ferguson doesn't happen in Blue Springs" to "they were provided by federal grants to prepare for the civil unrest that is coming in the next year or so"

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/16/14 02:28 PM

I found this on her Twitter account - and no I don't tweet! -

https://twitter.com/RepSheilaSolon/status/500333851365756928

BTW check out the twitter response to John Diehl asking for Nixon to declare a state of emergency -
https://twitter.com/johndiehljr/status/500661579130884096

rb.
(member)
08/16/14 02:34 PM

Those trucks did not do anything early this morning but drive right by the looters at the liquor store. Saw this on channel2 news and they didn't even slow down. Those people have no regard for the law and who ever is calling the shots better get a set and stop this crap. Jeremiah sure won't.

SKDuckhunt
(member)
08/16/14 06:24 PM

My work day is in north county and city, I travel amongst the grocery stores there selling my wares...other than the 75 cruisers, copter and 3-5 surplus Iraq vehicles,@ Westfall Plaza, I seldom see any popo anywhere... the mess on west florissant from the tracks at Emerson to chambers is pretty much confined there. a few renegade looters got into some stores at Central City and some liquor thieves broke in to Randalls at Old Halls ferry and 270. the tension among the shoppers is high, although most must be driving for the groceries as the business has dropped off a cliff. Most customers are more friendly than normal and would like their neighborhood to be quiet and back to normal. I am guessing tonight will be a lil rougher than last night. the politicians are all !@#$ed up. you have Slay and Charlie on one side, who were quiet till city aldermen and aides got arrested. One eyed bob trying to keep face.
what is really weird is I drive there these areas in the daylight and other than the damage, all seems as it was beofre last weekend.,.

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/16/14 06:55 PM

It's hard to imagine a bigger collection of dumb forks who think they have the answer to how to handle this problem of looting and rioting.

Here's a clue.....get the fork out of the way, and that includes you too Capt. Johnson (what a joke), and let the Police maintain law and order. If you don't like their methods I would suggest stop breaking the law....it's pretty forking simple.

I'm sick of politicians and morons pontificating on how complex the problem is......no, it isn't. Break the law, get your ass handed to you. Obey the law, have a merry time. The end.

griffin

rb.
(member)
08/16/14 07:07 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
It's hard to imagine a bigger collection of dumb forks who think they have the answer to how to handle this problem of looting and rioting.

Here's a clue.....get the fork out of the way, and that includes you too Capt. Johnson (what a joke), and let the Police maintain law and order. If you don't like their methods I would suggest stop breaking the law....it's pretty forking simple.

I'm sick of politicians and morons pontificating on how complex the problem is......no, it isn't. Break the law, get your ass handed to you. Obey the law, have a merry time. The end.

griffin

That is so true they, need to drop the hammer there. The problem is the city, county and state are led by democrats and they are pandering to the good folks of Ferguson not to alienate the base up there. They could give rats ass what happens to those people.

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/16/14 07:41 PM

How is it that all that chit went on last night, but there were no arrests ?

I'm no genius, but I'm pretty sure that's not an example of " policing ".

The law abiding citizens of the area are falling victim to the " rights " of criminals.

It gets more pathetic each day.

rb.
(member)
08/16/14 07:52 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
How is it that all that chit went on last night, but there were no arrests ?

I'm no genius, but I'm pretty sure that's not an example of " policing ".

The law abiding citizens of the area are falling victim to the " rights " of criminals.

It gets more pathetic each day.

The locals PD's were ordered to stand down at the liquor store and let the bad guys have it...and they did. Two armored vehicles with machine guns on top drove right by the looters and didn't stop. Its a quick bus ride up West Florissant from north STL to get the free chit. It is pathetic. No nuts Nixon has not helped the situation.

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/16/14 08:35 PM

I guess my point is this...........

If they are going to ignore people that are blatantly breaking the law, how can they think this will lessen the frequency of them doing so ?

Maybe they think they'll just get tired of looting and vandalizing ?

As I said, it gets more pathetic by the day.

rb.
(member)
08/16/14 08:44 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
I guess my point is this...........

If they are going to ignore people that are blatantly breaking the law, how can they think this will lessen the frequency of them doing so ?

Maybe they think they'll just get tired of looting and vandalizing ?

As I said, it gets more pathetic by the day.

I agree completely. Pathetic might be a little lite to describe this massive cluster fork. You get all your chit unpacked yet?

dabsAdministrator
()
08/16/14 08:49 PM

Quote:

griffin said:

griffin

Well...that lasted longer than I expected it would

I am sure it is hard to sit back and watch it.

Not one time during any of the press release I watched at 3 p.m. ish (I got bored with it at 3:45 and turned it off) did any elected or sworn person at the podium talk about wanting to ensure the truth prevailed (whatever that truth may be) but rather we want justice for this family and community.

Now I know in political talk that technically means IF the facts indicate that the officer acted accordingly then they can say...well justice prevailed but they sure make it out to be they are all there right now to support the family in their crusade.

Regardless, I do feel for the family that lost an 18 year old Son and just as much for the officer who, I would guess although he always knew in his mind he might be forced to use deadly force at any point in his career, did not think 2 minutes before it happened he was about to be faced with that situation in his career and the fallout that was going to occur as a result of it.

foots
(the exterminator)
08/16/14 08:53 PM

Lookin at this buhlsh!t deal from the sidelines I predict it only goes down hill from here. Imagine what will happen when the prosecuting attorney can't get a true bill from the grand jury on this totally ratforked cop.

I don't pretend to know what happened when that kid got shot, but common sence tells me the man that pulled the trigger was in fear for his life. Hands up-don't shoot is such a classy phrase. Does anyone with half a brain actually believe that Michael Brown was on his knees with his hands in the air when he was killed? Duh!!!

Last night the parents attorneys refused to discuss the autopsy results, and said they have requested their own doctor perform another one. Guess the first report didn't look to favorable for the homie team.

I tellin ya straight up. I'm locked, kocked and ready to rock.

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/16/14 09:26 PM

The body has been taken for a 2nd " opinion " for a few days now..................... or so I hear.

You're right, Foots. This thang ain't near over.

wuchangAdministrator
08/16/14 09:55 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
The body has been taken for a 2nd " opinion " for a few days now..................... or so I hear.

You're right, Foots. This thang ain't near over.

Greg

I believe it will be the third autopsy
Local
Feds
Family

as far as the lack of response for the looting

This the Nixon-Dooley "Ferguson Economic Redevelopment Plan"

This from the PD comments

One guy asked
why were the looters were not looting book stores?

The guy got answered

For the same reason they didn't take work shoes from Shoe Carnival

You can't make this stuff up

Emergency has been declared
If you aren't willing to enforce the law when there is looting happening (because they thought the St Louis County officers were "heavy handed"), what makes us think they will enforce the curfew law?

Or that the enforcement of it will require being 'heavy handed' as well. So much for Press Conference Jay.

Nixon is checking the weather report and praying for heavy rain about 11-11:30 pm

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/16/14 10:13 PM

You are correct Bill, the 3rd it will be.

It's grasping at straws to expect a different outcome. I'm just guessing that they don't really want to know the truth.

Edit :

I'll take a stab at the weather report...........

Later tonight, it will become dark. Widely scattered light is expected by morning, but expect a few showers of rocks, bricks, glass bottles and Molotov cork before the atmosphere stabilizes.

The long range forecast doesn't look much better. We're stuck in this pattern until a more pressing crisis diverts people's attention.

wuchangAdministrator
08/16/14 10:18 PM

Just saw an interview with Spineless Jay,who was in Weldon Springs --- that is real close to 'ground zero'-- he might as well roll on back to Jeff City

Seems like Jay is ducking it by talking about the FBI and Justice Department doing investigations

Looks like they are going to shop for a 'verdict'

The officer involved in this is in for a long haul with these political knotheads passing the buck

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/16/14 10:52 PM

Wait and see......do you think this Officer would not already be charged if they had the evidence? Do you think they would send 40 FBI agents into the neighborhood if they had evidence to charge the Officer? Do you realize what may happen if they can't charge him? The stakes couldn't be higher.

Consider this.....while you contemplate why the family keeps asking for more autopsies. What if the Medical Examiner has concluded that the first round fired at the Police car, where even witnesses for Brown saw a fight, was a fatal round. Do you realize that if that's the case 100 rounds fired afterward make no difference. What if Michael Brown was actually a dead man walking when he moved to get away from the car? If the fatal round was fired during that struggle, whether he fell immediately or not.....the officer was acting in self defense and no other rounds matter.

Try 'splaining that to the masses.

griffin

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/16/14 11:10 PM

That's my point exactly.

The verdicts of the first two autopsies were not conducive to popular opinion. So, they keep grasping.

There's no doubt that anything short of a public execution of the officer will result in a chit storm of epic proportions.

It's a sad reflection of America's malleable mindset.

wuchangAdministrator
08/16/14 11:27 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Wait and see......do you think this Officer would not already be charged if they had the evidence? Do you think they would send 40 FBI agents into the neighborhood if they had evidence to charge the Officer? Do you realize what may happen if they can't charge him? The stakes couldn't be higher.

Consider this.....while you contemplate why the family keeps asking for more autopsies. What if the Medical Examiner has concluded that the first round fired at the Police car, where even witnesses for Brown saw a fight, was a fatal round. Do you realize that if that's the case 100 rounds fired afterward make no difference. What if Michael Brown was actually a dead man walking when he moved to get away from the car? If the fatal round was fired during that struggle, whether he fell immediately or not.....the officer was acting in self defense and no other rounds matter.

Try 'splaining that to the masses.

griffin

I read all the time that home invaders get shot and make it out to the sidewalk or two yards down the block etc and then bleed out and assume room temperature.

Your scenario is not unreasonable by any means--
I think I remember a discussion about people 'running' through a 9mm or some such post

This 'gentle giant' was 6 foot 4 and 300 pounds--

lot bigger than a road goat and how many of them drop like a sack of spuds?

a standing 6 foot 4-300 pounds urban youth with an attitude and scuffling with a seated officer--not my idea of a fun situation

This is standard operating procedure for people that probably can't win in court--- they file a DOJ denial of civil rights case

or they try and do a personal suit where there is no 'shadow of a doubt' provision

Get ready to batten down the hatches......

SKDuckhunt
(member)
08/17/14 01:01 AM

thank God for heavy rain tonight!!!

67Firebird
(Former political advocate)
08/17/14 01:46 AM

Quote:

foots said:
Guess the first report didn't look to favorable for the homie team.

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/17/14 01:53 AM

I was harassed by the police today and perhaps even my civil liberties were violated.

Without embellishment or exaggeration for effect, here is what transpired . . . .

12:40 p.m. this afternoon traveling westbound on the 15500 block of Manchester road in Ballwin, a police cruiser lit up the rollers and sounded the siren piercingly for approximately 10 or 11 seconds until which time I could spot a safe place location in which to pull over. In my company, my hot-tempered redhead wife and 10 year old daughter, returning from HomeGoods store with some objectionably tacky art, a white horse in oil if you must know, in which to decorate said daughters bedroom. We paid $29.57 and I was able to produce a receipt offering proof that artwork had indeed been purchased and not strong-armed. But I digress. Back to the pullover. I was short on time, in a surly mood, and with the pressing need to deliver my son to a soccer game in Shrewsbury in approximately 45 minutes, but more to the point, highly embarassed and in a profound state of guessing, quite nervously mind you, as I fumbled for my drivers license and a current proof of insurance, several of which cards produced from the passenger glovebox were collated through and discover to be expired until I was able to put my hands on a current one. Running through my mind in those tense moments . . . .what infraction could I have possibly committed to deserve such a highly visible spectacle right there in front of Penn Station and BWW's for all my neighbors to see and guess as to my detention for misdemeanors unknown or possibly more egregious crime . . . .

I had my intermittent wipers on without my headlights on. Yes, that was it.

Stern lecture and I was released. Thankful to live another day.

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/17/14 01:55 AM

Quote:

Paul Dallas said:
I was harassed by the police today and perhaps even my civil liberties were violated.

Without embellishment or exaggeration for effect, here is what transpired . . . .

12:40 p.m. this afternoon traveling westbound on the 15500 block of Manchester road in Ballwin, a police cruiser lit up the rollers and sounded the siren piercingly for approximately 10 or 11 seconds until which time I could spot a safe place location in which to pull over. In my company, my hot-tempered redhead wife and 10 year old daughter, returning from HomeGoods store with some objectionably tacky art, a white horse in oil if you must know, in which to decorate said daughters bedroom. We paid $29.57 and I was able to produce a receipt offering proof that artwork had indeed been purchased and not strong-armed. But I digress. Back to the pullover. I was short on time, in a surly mood, and with the pressing need to deliver my son to a soccer game in Shrewsbury in approximately 45 minutes, but more to the point, highly embarassed and in a profound state of guessing, quite nervously mind you, as I fumbled for my drivers license and a current proof of insurance, several of which cards were expired until I was able to put my hands on a current one. Running through my mind in those tense moments . . . .what infraction could I have possibly committed to deserve such a highly visible spectacle right there in front of Penn Station and BWW's for all my neighbors to see and guess as to my detention for misdemeanors unknown or possibly more egregious crime . . . .

That's a crime, huh? Who knew?

griffin

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/17/14 02:08 AM

Yes, but it was touch and go for a minute there. I had to show him that my wipers were on intermittent 1, and that the sun was coming out.

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/17/14 02:16 AM

I've reached out to Freeman Bosley to represent me, but haven't received a returned call yet.

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/17/14 03:26 AM

Who would have thunk it - Paul Dallas "Public Menace"!
I think you were likely profiled. Serves you right for wearing a flat bill and hoodie.

foots
(the exterminator)
08/17/14 04:12 AM

Curfew at midnight..........looting at 11.........rain delay.

wuchangAdministrator
08/17/14 05:45 AM

Quote:

foots said:

hucklburry
(member)
08/17/14 10:11 AM

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

Paul Dallas said:

12:40 p.m. this afternoon traveling westbound on the 15500 block of Manchester road in Ballwin, a police cruiser lit up the rollers and sounded the siren piercingly for approximately 10 or 11 seconds until which time I could spot a safe place location in which to pull over. In my company, my hot-tempered redhead wife and 10 year old daughter, returning from HomeGoods store with some objectionably tacky art, a white horse in oil if you must know, in which to decorate said daughters bedroom. We paid $29.57 and I was able to produce a receipt offering proof that artwork had indeed been purchased and not strong-armed. But I digress. Back to the pullover. I was short on time, in a surly mood, and with the pressing need to deliver my son to a soccer game in Shrewsbury in approximately 45 minutes, but more to the point, highly embarassed and in a profound state of guessing, quite nervously mind you, as I fumbled for my drivers license and a current proof of insurance, several of which cards were expired until I was able to put my hands on a current one. Running through my mind in those tense moments . . . .what infraction could I have possibly committed to deserve such a highly visible spectacle right there in front of Penn Station and BWW's for all my neighbors to see and guess as to my detention for misdemeanors unknown or possibly more egregious crime . . . .

That's a crime, huh? Who knew?

griffin

Nothing good comes out of going to homegoods

dabsAdministrator
()
08/17/14 12:37 PM

Quote:

foots said:

Ummm....sounds as if play resumed

From Capt. Johnson at the press conference yesterday - "We will enforce the curfew. We will do it by approaching and talking with people. We will not do it with tear gas and armored personnel"(it was very close to that verbage at least).

Fast forward this morning - Capt. Johnson at the press conference, "we had one person shot and injured critically and might lose their life, we had another person standing in the middle of the road waving a gun. We arrested 8 people and used tear gas and armored personnel."

But....standing with him was the Chief and other command staff from Ferguson PD. Ummmmm......Jay, this plan we came up with didn't work, what next. - Ummm, do what you need to do but include Ferguson in on it and see if we can get the St. Louis County folks back so we can play that angle on it

Just wait till Al and Jesse and the Panthers get done today.

Best of luck to all you who live in that area - I would say it will be a while before you are back to your normal controlled chaos.

rb.
(member)
08/17/14 12:42 PM

If the grand jury does not indict the Officer they'll need the national guard with tanks to stop those maniacs. Sure not the same Ferguson I grew up near.

wuchangAdministrator
08/17/14 02:00 PM

How not to get your ass kicked by the police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&app=desktop

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/17/14 02:33 PM

Thanks, Bill.

Some dudes at work were talking about that, but I hadn't seen it.

Too bad it likely fell on deaf ears.

SwampFox
(member)
08/18/14 08:34 AM

If they are so upset with the police why aren't they burning and looting the police station?

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/18/14 11:57 AM

been hanging out and swapping stories with a retired Cook county sheriff dept and chief of a municipality in Cubs land...

we were watching the news... and he says "doesnt the County PD have any horses??? 2000 lbs dancing sideways moves a lot of people!"

BRING IN THE CITY HORSES!!!

rb.
(member)
08/18/14 12:01 PM

Horse in the mix would just be free bbq meat to those dudes.

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 01:14 PM

I was going to go protest, but then I remembered, I have a job.....

rb.
(member)
08/18/14 01:34 PM

Looks like the boys at the armory in Warrenton got the call. Troops and equipment lining up for departure to the combat zone in Ferguson. Hope those boys stay safe. That unit pulled service in the gulf over the years.

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/18/14 02:39 PM

Wow. Did anyone just watch the press-conference with the family-hired independent autopsy dude? The good Dr. was a trainwreck. I'm not even sure he knew where he was, or sure of his own name. Mumbled incoherently through much of it and kinda lost his place as to why he was there. He then contradicted the first speaker (who was even worse) who had said the main reason for the independent autopsy was due to the lack of trust of the county's autopsy, but then the Dr. got his turn to speak and he said his findings would be the same as theirs! There was about 10 other things that were truly strange, especially the Dr. pointing to the picture and describing it as a "beautiful" diagram. Mostly they went in circles - the talk about need for transparency and they fell into their own trap and premature releasing of information could taint the investigation. Well no chit! So what are you doing here??? We have entered the bizzaro zone.

foots
(the exterminator)
08/18/14 02:50 PM

Getting paid. That's what hebe doin there.

duko™
(member)
08/18/14 02:56 PM

Yeah, but did it answer your quarstions?

duko

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/18/14 03:06 PM

PD - to say this entire episode, from start to where we currently are, is bizarre would be a complete denigration of the truly bizarre. This is the craziest chit I have ever seen in 30 years of policing. Period.

griffin

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/18/14 03:30 PM

And is quite liable to get a lot more crazy before it's over..

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/18/14 03:43 PM

But it keeps getting stranger by the day. It makes for great entertainment if it weren't so dam disturbing. But I can't look away!

I know their schools are bad, but I never expected that they had failed them THIS bad. There seems to be ZERO comprehension of our criminal justice system or how it works by any of these protestors. And the politicians trying to one-up each other -Nixon throwing the whole local and county police and Bob Mc under the bus. All of his posturing and grandstanding, bringing in the Hwy Patrol guy in to lead things since he was a local . . . but what a joke thats been . . . it appears he has gone native and is ready to tear gas himself. And all these goofy rally's, Al Sharpton's physical appearance alone is very frightening. Shabazz and the panthers. I even heard that alderman dude that everyone seems to worship, Antonio whatever, I heard him talking to Charlie Brennan the other day on KMOX and trying to explain that gangs "do a lot of good".

If somebody says the word "community" one more goddam time, I'm going to explode.

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/18/14 04:11 PM

Quote:

Paul Dallas said:
But it keeps getting stranger by the day. It makes for great entertainment if it weren't so dam disturbing. But I can't look away!

I know their schools are bad, but I never expected that they had failed them THIS bad. There seems to be ZERO comprehension of our criminal justice system or how it works by any of these protestors. And the politicians trying to one-up each other -Nixon throwing the whole local and county police and Bob Mc under the bus. All of his posturing and grandstanding, bringing in the Hwy Patrol guy in to lead things since he was a local . . . but what a joke thats been . . . it appears he has gone native and is ready to tear gas himself. And all these goofy rally's, Al Sharpton's physical appearance alone is very frightening. Shabazz and the panthers. I even heard that alderman dude that everyone seems to worship, Antonio whatever, I heard him talking to Charlie Brennan the other day on KMOX and trying to explain that gangs "do a lot of good".

If somebody says the word "community" one more goddam time, I'm going to explode.

That's an excellent summary! You couldn't possibly make this up.

griffin

wuchangAdministrator
08/18/14 04:56 PM

Another act in the Theater of the Absurd

Nixon says there will be NO curfew tonight

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro...c5663b596f.html

Earlier...... they called him Governor Bigfoot
(reported to exist-- evidence of tracks but seldom seen)

To being called Governor Greyhound (throws everyone under the bus)

Then thought of as Governor Spineless (implemented the kinder, gentler Hug A Thug approach to rioting)

I guess they will call him Governor Flip Flop now

and to think there were people thinking he could be a Vice Prez candidate

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 05:15 PM

It is absurd. It almost seems to be a diversion... Hmmmmmm

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/18/14 05:22 PM

Stay with us Puppy......don't let your eyes roll up in your head.

griffin

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/18/14 05:27 PM

Not to be left out . . . . the UN Secretary General has issued a statement.

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/18/urgent-united-nations-secretary-general-issues-statement-on-ferguson/

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 05:28 PM

Well, I don't know... this is the busiest this place has been in a long time!!!

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/18/14 05:36 PM

So....are you saying Eddie has made this whole thing up?

griffin

sptsman
(member)
08/18/14 05:44 PM

Best media moment of the whole mess was the morning after Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ronald S. Johnson was put in charge. It seems the mobs wanted more stuff so the looting started anew. Apparently, the strategy of the day was not to be too aggressive and let the natives do what they will. Great approach, unless, of course you are one of the business owners that were calling 911 and getting forwarded to 50-11 different policing agencies that all claimed some other agency was in charge. So the Channel 5 reporter axed Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ronald S. Johnson why the looters were allowed to loot as the police looked on? The dude could not have looked more lost and babbled on about how he offered to empty one store owner's goods and use his men to transport them to a safe place but apparently the business owner declined the generous offer.

Right then and there you saw a dude that just figured out he was nothing but an expendable pawn in the political gamesmanship being played with these clowns. And the saddest part is the protesters, mobs and supporters are so tied to these clowns they can't or won't even call any of them out.

This circus is beyond bizarre. I keep watching, wondering what could possible happen next. Nothing will surprise me now....

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/18/14 05:48 PM

Quote:

sptsman said:
I keep watching, wondering what could possible happen next. Nothing will surprise me now....

See.....it IS Eddie!

SwampFox
(member)
08/18/14 06:35 PM

That bottle won't last long.

Shrine to Americas Newest Hero.

Deadeye
(member)
08/18/14 06:38 PM

Quote:

puppy said:
Well, I don't know... this is the busiest this place has been in a long time!!!

Like dogs on ice

fastman
(member)
08/18/14 06:54 PM

"Eye no nothin" in my best Sgt. Shultz voice

duko™
(member)
08/18/14 07:08 PM

Forensically speaking, if they ever make a movie about all this it probably won't star robin williams...

duko

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 07:14 PM

^^^ and that's about the only sure fire thing I have heard!

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/18/14 07:16 PM

There will be no movie about this without Mel Brooks.

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 07:34 PM

^^^ LOL. Exactly.

wuchangAdministrator
08/18/14 07:41 PM

There will be no movie only a Twitter feed and a Youtube video

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 07:41 PM

Did Obama just blow the whole thing off?

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 07:42 PM

Quote:

wuchang said:
There will be no movie only a Twitter feed and a Youtube video

puppy
(member)
08/18/14 07:48 PM

Wait, now he does say the DOJ works for him... oh, nevermind, he's going back to metaphors and idioms...

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/18/14 08:14 PM

Quote:

Paul Dallas said:

COMMUNITY

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/18/14 08:17 PM

Quote:

duko™ said:
Forensically speaking, if they ever make a movie about all this it probably won't star robin williams...

duko

Damnit! He would have made a great Jay Nixon! Who now? Steve Martin?

dabsAdministrator
()
08/18/14 08:43 PM

http://www.lawofficer.com/article/lifeline-training/open-letter-captain-ronald-s-j

Paul Dallas
(member)
08/18/14 09:04 PM

Quote:

dabs said:
http://www.lawofficer.com/article/lifeline-training/open-letter-captain-ronald-s-j

Excellent letter.

foots
(the exterminator)
08/18/14 09:19 PM

This just in..........Governor jay Nixon of Missouri has authorized the issuance of live ammunition to the Missouri National Guard unit now stationed in Ferguson...........two rounds per man.

fastman
(member)
08/18/14 09:28 PM

2 more than they gave me for guard duty in DaNang

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/18/14 09:37 PM

They prolly figured you had your own stash.

Bubba
(strangesly aroused)
08/18/14 09:45 PM

I am in GA in Ma's nursing home watching this thing unfold daily and nightly on a variety of news channels. Stuttering Jay , Cpt Kumbaya , Rev AL , and all the elected officials including the NOTUS can't stop this mess. Curfew , no curfew , arrests , no arrests...the results are the same. Mark my words this is now an orchestrated opportunity that will get worse by design in Ferguson and will spread Nationwide by design as well.. Martial Law will be imposed and the " substantial Transformation " of our country will progress in ways that will not be pretty.

I see more blood being spilled on all sides.

This is a forking mess...damn you Eddie!

PS I read where the Black Communist Party of Chicago bussed a bunch of ninjas down and that the KKK is on site to support the "Hero Cop ".
Reminds me of the line of folks signing up for work in Blazing Saddles.

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/18/14 11:06 PM

Too bad it won't be near as funny.

It's a sad fact that the rights of the criminal element are being given the nod over the rights of cops, citizens, and peaceful protesters.

I hope you're wrong, Royce. But, I can sure picture it.

Some crazy bastage back in the 60's called it, " Helter Skelter ".

fastman
(member)
08/18/14 11:16 PM

I did DMR.
All the dried up.....went to the big H.
Good chit = bad hangova

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/18/14 11:26 PM

Bug lights part of the treatment ?

kdog
(member)
08/19/14 12:39 AM

Hello Ferguson Goodbye New Orleans

kdog
(member)
08/19/14 12:43 AM

The Good Dr Baden waved his 10,000 dolla autopsie fee

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/19/14 01:14 AM

Quote:

kdog said:

Kdog?!?!?! Good lord....a little looting brings out all the oppressors.

griffin

kdog
(member)
08/19/14 02:19 AM

Bwaaaahhh !!! I cant speak as freely elsewhere

kdog
(member)
08/19/14 02:19 AM

Bwaaaahhh !!! I cant speak as freely elsewhere

foots
(the exterminator)
08/19/14 03:37 AM

Damn! I can actually hear the grenades and gas goin off from my deck.

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/19/14 11:28 AM

I sent a msg to one of my buddies this am that lives in Florissant...

Was that an earthquake or was that just the sound of the value of your House dropping near bottom!

Strangely, he was not amused...

In a related note, they put my cousin's hubby's name and addy out on the web as a Florissant PD sargent.. He is out of town.. She almost took the family and moved them to SoCo until Ferguson quits burning... Her Hubby told her that while he is gone, there will never be a response more than a couple of minutes away... But she still has overnight bags ready to roll..

H2ODOG
08/19/14 02:21 PM

Johnson is over his head and has no clue. Nixon is clueless and should have had the Guard there a week ago. The curfew should have still been in place, and arrest every sucker out past it. Start shooting the looters or turn the K-9 dogs on them. When you tell the police thu can't do their job or limit bat they can do.......you have this crap going on for days and days. Bust some skulls..........the ones that stay after that, must want tortured more. Let those bastards ride the lightning. The really dumb ones left after that, well do whatever you want to them. They obviously need a good beat down.

Grand Jury looking at this now, and its a bit early considering evidence is still coming in. Wait and see what happens if no charges are filed........which is what should happen.

Oh ya...........community.

wuchangAdministrator
08/19/14 03:34 PM

Quote:

halfasmuch said:
I sent a msg to one of my buddies this am that lives in Florissant...

Was that an earthquake or was that just the sound of the value of your House dropping near bottom!

Strangely, he was not amused...

Halfie

Even though I retired almost 2 years ago,one of the guys that does statistical analysis of residential data for STL County called and asked me to check the data for a 'mini black hole' in SoCo...when I reviewed the files and the data mapping--

sure enough there it was....when I looked at the list of owner's names--

saw yours

I told him it wasn't an anomaly

puppy
(member)
08/19/14 06:27 PM

and...

another one bites the dust.

H2ODOG
08/19/14 06:57 PM

They should keep going. Fight the police......get wacked. Pretty simple stuff really.

mohunter
(member)
08/19/14 07:07 PM

Quote:

kdog said:

So, do you think he will waive his 10K fee for appearing at the trial? NOT
However, I'm not sure how they are going to claim that he is an expert witness since apparently the plaintiff lawyers all know more than he does!

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/20/14 11:17 AM

Its marked Mini black hole because Chad the fireman moved in up the street last month ...

Black Bastage keeps the place up better than the last two occupants! And I feel sorry for his kids.. they have to go to skool with mainly white kids!

wuchangAdministrator
08/20/14 02:03 PM

Halfie

Greg should be having a good view of the foolishness that will be in Clayton today

Who knows.......
Charlie Dooley may take time out from being treated with Gold Bond for his chapped ass to try and throw some mud on McCulloch--

I guess Charlie is trying to remain relevant once he leaves office in January.

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/20/14 02:20 PM

Nixon is calling for a "vigorous prosecution" of the officer. REALLY? I guess the fact that he hasn't been charged means nothing. Here is part of his his statement:

"So how do we do that?
First, we must protect the people of Ferguson.

The officers of the Missouri Highway Patrol, St. Louis County, St. Louis City, and other jurisdictions are united in working valiantly to protect the public, while at the same time preserving citizens' rights to express their anger peacefully.

As we've seen over the past week, it is not an easy balance to strike. And it becomes much more difficult in the dark of night, when organized and increasingly violent instigators take to the streets intent on creating chaos and lawlessness.

But we will not be defeated by bricks and guns and Molotov cork. With the help of peaceful demonstrators, pastors and community leaders, Captain Johnson and law enforcement will not give up trying to ensure that those with peace in their hearts are not drowned out by those with senseless violence in their hands.

Second, a vigorous prosecution must now be pursued.

The democratically elected St. Louis County prosecutor and the Attorney General of the United States, each have a job to do. Their obligation to achieve justice in the shooting death of Michael Brown must be carried out thoroughly, promptly, and correctly; and I call upon them to meet those expectations.

Finally, once we have achieved peace in Ferguson and justice for the family of Michael Brown, we must remain committed to rebuilding the trust that has been lost, mending what has been broken, and healing the wounds we have endured. "

IIFID
(Bond....Timmy Bond)
08/20/14 02:21 PM

BTW Look for Crawfish Jay to say his remarks are mis-interpreted today..

rb.
(member)
08/20/14 02:28 PM

Quote:

IIFID said:
BTW Look for Crawfish Jay to say his remarks are mis-interpreted today..

That irresponsible idjit and his buddy in DC are the two biggest panderers in the world. Bad part is a lot of dumb shits believe their bull crap.

H2ODOG
08/20/14 03:21 PM

Dorian Johnson........thug accomplice buddy, to dead hood rat Michael Brown, who told everyone his homie was shot in the back while surrendering has recanted his statement he made. Who would have thunk it???!!??? The officer has a fractured face, 12 eye witness accounts back up the officer's statement, the good rat thug next to Michael Brown recants...........all while the governor calls for swift harsh action against the officer.

I'm sure HNIC of the Department of Racial Justice, Eric "Ignore the Law" Holder will find the need for a special prosecutor in THIS case.........but hasn't found the need for a special prosecutor in Benghazi, The IRS, Fast & The Furious, NSA issues, VA scandals, over reach of Executive Actions, or the CIA spying on US Senators. I'm sure Mr. Black Panther AG will determine Mr. Brown's civil rights were violated. Darren Wilson didn't have any civil rights left. Michael Brown beat those out of him. :rollingmyfuckingeyes:

fish
(senior member - literally)
08/20/14 03:38 PM

FYI Dawg....Reported on KWOS this morning that, accomplice to the "gentle giant" M Brown, Dorian Johnson is also wanted on 2011 outstanding warrant for theft and filing a false police report in Columbia.

Yep A-1 upstanding citizens

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/20/14 04:59 PM

WU,

We took the Intern to lunch at Pirrone's .... Couldnt help myself... drove through the west side of Ferguson to go back to Fighterland... Not a single person protesting....

course, they are probably still porchsetters this time o day!

Governor FlipFlop is just trying to attract the Democratic base so Hilary picks him to b Biden Jr.

Sawbill
(member)
08/20/14 06:20 PM

Fish the warrant is down in Jeff City for stealing, two years old,

fish
(senior member - literally)
08/20/14 06:24 PM

Sawbill - You are correct. Heard that a bit ago while driving about. Was gonna edit post but you did that for me.

wuchangAdministrator
08/20/14 06:47 PM

Quote:

halfasmuch said:
WU,

We took the Intern to lunch at Pirrone's .... Couldnt help myself... drove through the west side of Ferguson to go back to Fighterland... Not a single person protesting....

course, they are probably still porchsetters this time o day!

Governor FlipFlop is just trying to attract the Democratic base so Hilary picks him to b Biden Jr.

Halfie

If you only went down to Frost and then to Fighterland-- you didn't really get into Ferguson that far

Even if you went down to Chambers and then turned towards Fighterland-- you didn't get get into Ferguson that far

However if you went thru downtown and then turned on Suburban to the west......then you were in West Ferguson or East Kinloch--

they are kind of hard to tell apart except for the sign telling you which town you are in

If you had turned East at Suburban and drove past the the old Universal Match factory and kept going East-- well, then you would have been right at that McDonald's that sells the Happy Meals for Rioters-- comes with a free pint of milk for tear gas relief

In any event-- hope you enjoyed slumming on Mother Boeing's dime

Sawbill
(member)
08/20/14 06:48 PM

and the Westboro clowns are protesting in Jeff City over this Ferguson thing, to scared to be in the hood .

H2ODOG
08/20/14 06:57 PM

Fish........he wouldn't file a false police report would he.

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/20/14 07:52 PM

Quote:

wuchang said:
Halfie

Greg should be having a good view of the foolishness that will be in Clayton today

Who knows.......
Charlie Dooley may take time out from being treated with Gold Bond for his chapped ass to try and throw some mud on McCulloch--

Bill, I was out of Clayton for most of the day.

From what little I saw, and everyone I talked to, there were more media folks than protesters.

I think latest videos and such are taking the wind out of their sails.

wuchangAdministrator
08/20/14 08:09 PM

Quote:

DuckMeRunnin said:
Quote:

wuchang said:
Halfie

Who knows.......

Bill, I was out of Clayton for most of the day.

From what little I saw, and everyone I talked to, there were more media folks than protesters.

I think latest videos and such are taking the wind out of their sails.

You out boarding up?
or remodeling the morgue?

flocked
()
08/20/14 08:14 PM

lmao seen last night they was talking to them they said aint as many out tonight he said its 96 degreeeees out.

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/20/14 09:58 PM

We ain't boarding up chit.

Obviously, we don't board up anything in the nicer hoods. I'm not driving around in a big assed target up there.

Hell as soon as we pull into a driveway, we get watched like they say they would be in Nieman Marcus.

The ol' crotchety German farm boy I work with every day came to work when this started and said, " I already talked to the wife. If they try to send us up there, I fuggin quit ! "

It's kinda uneasy going into those areas on a good day. This don't help.

BTW, I worked at the morgue on Monday. It's one of the safest places in N. county. Most around there believe it has bad juju.

puppy
(member)
08/20/14 10:45 PM

I really have to say, I don't even have to watch the news now. I just come over here. Anderson Cooper is nothing compared to you all....

wuchangAdministrator
08/20/14 11:14 PM

Just for you Puppy

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/col...s_downi_mean_up

By Howie Carr Boston Herald

I began to lose interest in Ferguson, Mo., when it was first reported that the late Michael Brown was an “aspiring rapper.”

Hadn’t heard that one yet? It was in the LA Times, under the headline: “Michael Brown’s raps: Money, sex, drugs — and a vulnerable side.”

Of course he had to have a vulnerable side. That’s why he was known as “the Gentle Giant.”

He didn’t look terribly gentle in that closed-circuit video, shoving the owner of the Ferguson Market when he was stealing the box of Swisher Sweets just before he got shot. But the demonstrators could see right through that — “the man” had photoshopped the video, or so they said live on national TV.

The cops lifted the curfew Monday night. The demonstrators reacted with their usual restraint and maturity. Only 57 were lugged.

Now CNN and others are reporting that the police have a dozen or so witnesses backing up the cop, that the Gentle Giant was “bum-rushing” Officer Darren Wilson when he had to open fire.

But don’t bother the demonstrators with facts. Especially those engaging in “looting tourism.” That phrase appeared in the Washington Post, you know, the same newspaper that reported that the autopsy showed marijuana in the aspiring rapper’s bloodstream. Not exactly a hotbed of right-wing conspiracies, the Washington Post.

Didn’t somebody else who got shot recently have marijuana in his bloodstream? Trayvon Martin was the name, I believe. He was killed by a Hispanic, er, a “white Hispanic,” as The New York Times dubbed George Zimmerman, in case the mobs were on the verge of moving on to the next faux outrage.

If ever there was a time for the mainstream media to cover something the way they cover an Obama scandal — which is to say, not cover it, like Fast & Furious or Benghazi — this is it.

“Nothing to see here, folks, move along!”

But don’t hold your breath. Instead, CNN has Don Lemon, fresh from espousing his theory that a Black Hole swallowed Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, now reporting live from the QuikTrip and talking about how he “understands.”

Understands what? Being attacked by a 300-pound hophead? Looting liquor stores?

All the players from the NFL team known as the Washington (they may not be named) ran out onto the field Monday night with their hands up, chanting, “Hands Up! Don’t Shoot!”

As someone suggested yesterday, wouldn’t a more appropriate slogan at this point be: “Hands Up! Don’t Loot!”

puppy
(member)
08/20/14 11:20 PM

I love it Wu!!!! Thanks!!!

puppy
(member)
08/20/14 11:22 PM

"“looting tourism.” " I think the original must have said Looting Terrorism and somehow it was edited...

DuckMeRunnin
(member)
08/21/14 12:05 AM

So I hear, there is some new, very incriminating footage of Mr. Brown. It's likely to be be quite unpopular with certain groups.

It might take quite a while to format it as a presentable set of facts, but it will happen.

Not that it will change the collective mindset.

67Firebird
08/21/14 04:59 AM

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
I'm sure HNIC of the Department of Racial Justice, Eric "Ignore the Law" Holder will find the need for a special prosecutor in THIS case...

Didn't he also call for another autopsy, to be done by the feds?

wuchangAdministrator
08/21/14 11:45 AM

Quote:

GoGop said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
I'm sure HNIC of the Department of Racial Justice, Eric "Ignore the Law" Holder will find the need for a special prosecutor in THIS case...

Kurt......you are waaaaayyyy to much into the Jeremiah Johnson mode

mebbee, you best go down to a town

wuchangAdministrator
08/21/14 05:41 PM

y'all may find this of interest considering the CNN,MSNBC,and other reports

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2014/08/21/bill-oreilly-truth-about-ferguson

wuchangAdministrator
08/21/14 06:07 PM

oh.....for those of you who need reassurance
This tweet

Claire McCaskill ‏@clairecmc 6h

Canceling travel plans for weekend. Need to stay in St Louis. So much work to do. #Ferguson

foots
(the exterminator)
08/21/14 08:09 PM

Does that mean she got a hook-up wif Rastus this weekend?

rb.
(member)
08/21/14 08:23 PM

Quote:

foots said:

Must be cause Liza done be shopping fo extensions in Ferguson.....she done been tole dey's free.

foots
(the exterminator)
08/21/14 10:00 PM

Quote:

rb. said:
Quote:

foots said:

Must be cause Liza done be shopping fo extensions in Ferguson.....she done been tole dey's free.

Only after midnight.

griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/22/14 02:05 AM

Nobody left but the dumbasses from CNN stirring the pot.

These idiots are impossible to watch.

wuchangAdministrator
08/22/14 02:16 AM

speaking of dumbasses

This joker relates how one of the "citizen journalists" gets his gear stolen while 'broadcasting' about Ferguson
(NSFW-language so watch the sound levels)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cvCnEIY_0w&feature=youtu.be

you can't make this chit up

and if you can't sleep

http://feed.matthewkeys.net/live4/

halfasmuch
(action hero)
08/22/14 10:30 AM

I have heard 2nd hand some of the stories from those in the Line....

I couldnt demonstrate the restrainst that they are showing...
based on what I have heard...If you got hit in the head with a pizzed filled bottle..

BTW, they are racking up a lot of OT that you will foot the bill for..... I doubt ERIC HOLDER is going to kick in for those attempting to uphold the law!!

H2ODOG
08/22/14 04:13 PM

Quote:

griffin said:
Nobody left but the dumbasses from CNN stirring the pot.

These idiots are impossible to watch.

That's because the truth about what went down is coming to the surface. Hard to loot, riot, and protest a justified shooting. Plus...........it be hot outside. Ain't nobody for time for that

flocked
()
08/22/14 06:38 PM

Quote:

GoGop said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:

that sob is carved up like a Christmas ham

puppy
(member)
08/23/14 12:17 AM

I know you all love Anderson Cooper, so I thought I'd let ya know, he's coming to the Show Me Center!

"Cooper, a broadcast journalist, author and host of "Anderson Cooper 360" on CNN, will speak at 3 p.m. Sept. 21 at the Show Me Center. "

dabsAdministrator
()
08/23/14 12:32 AM

What in the name of Billy Boy is a Show Me Center?

puppy
(member)
08/23/14 12:50 AM

Quote:

dabs said:

Ugh, my bad. It's this big building that houses events, concerts, etc. in our lovely town.

puppy
(member)
08/23/14 12:55 AM

Quote:

puppy said:
Quote:

dabs said:

Ugh, my bad. It's this big building that houses events, concerts, etc. in our lovely town.

Or, for you Dabs...

It's behind the McDonalds.

dabsAdministrator
()
08/23/14 01:16 AM

Now I know the place

67Firebird
08/23/14 02:32 PM

Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

GoGop said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:

Kurt......you are waaaaayyyy to much into the Jeremiah Johnson mode

mebbee, you best go down to a town

Can't argue with ya there.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5